Tuesday, July 7, 2015

The Hunger Games Mockingjay Pt2 posters

So I was scrolling down on Facebook a while a go when I came across an official Mockingjay facebook page post with the new posters for the upcoming and final The Hunger Games movie. 
If there is a thing I am utterly obssessed with is The Hunger Games franchise so you can surely imagine my excitement. 
Let's see them!

Each poster has the face of one of the main characters in black an white and a red mockingjay on their faces. Also, in the bottom, it's written Panem Unite D13 the revolution is about all of us.

Katniss Everdeen; a symbol of hope, leader of the revolution... the mockingjay.
No stranger to sacrifice, the baker's son; Peeta Mellark.


Safeguarding the freedom of the future... a brother to Panem; Gale Hawthorne.
Cressida; a visionary with an unwavering dedication to the truth. 


Rebel with a cause... Johanna Mason.
Protecting Panem with honor, strength and loyalty - Boggs.


A symbol of the love that binds as all - Finnick Odair.
Kind, patient and understanding... Primrose Everdeen, sister of the Mockingjay.



My personal favorite? Finnick's poster. I have a special fondness for Finnick so even a black poster with his name would be extremely appealing to me lol.

And after this huge fangirl moment I went on scrolling to find this fanmade poster...


I probably just spent 10 minutes laughing over this one!

If you haven't seen the Mockingjay Pt2 trailer yet, here it is!


What do you think about the posters? Which one is your favorite?

Until the next post...


Grnger♪

No comments:

Post a Comment