Wednesday, July 1, 2015

July TBR

Unlike the month of June, in July I'm planning to read a bunch of books so I thought I'd share my TBR with you!


  1. Off the Page by Jodi Picoult & Samantha Van Leer

    I'm in the middle of this book and I'm planning to finish it off right after I type this post but, still, it's practically July right now.

  2. Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas

    I haven't read a single negative review about this series. Everybody is loving it so I really can't wait.



  3. Delirium by Lauren Oliver

    I kinda like the idea of this series and I'm very curious to see how it unfolds.

  4. Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

    I don't even know why I want to read this book. I usually don't read angel books however, I really want to try this one out.
  5. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi

    I've been wanting to catch up in this series for longer than I remember so it's finally a chance to begin with Shatter Me.

  6. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
    Romance and summertime are the perfect combination!



What is your July TBR? Share it on the comments bellow!

Until the next post...
Grnger♪





2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I loved Delirium so much! I recommend you buy the other 2 too...it will annoy you when you finish Delirium and can't carry on reading! :)

    Kristi @ http://kristisbookshelf.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear K Sawyer,
      Sorry for taking so long to reply. Thanks a lot for your comment! Delirium will probably be the next book I'll read and I have already downloaded Pandemonium and Requiem so we will see soon if I liked it or not!

      Delete