Tuesday, August 4, 2015

July Wrap-up & August TBR

WELCOME AUGUST! Woah.. Time really does fly fast..!
So here's me wrapping-up my July reads and favorites and showing you my August TBR list.

Read in July (I won't be giving my opinion on those as I have already done a review for each one)
Off the Page by Jodi Picoult & Samantha Van Leer
Half Bad by Sally Green
Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs



July's favorite book:
Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson
I. Simply. Adore. It. Honestly, I'm still thinking about it...

July's favorite movie:
I got to see Paper Towns and oh my Gosh it was soo gooood! Review coming up soon...



July's favorite songs:
I've been obsessing over the Paper Towns soundtracks and my two favorites are

Look Outside -Nat & Alex Wolff

Search Party -Sam Bruno

July's favorite video:
So VidCon was last week and a bunch of amazing BookTubers filmed an awesome video. I present you Bad Blood the BookTube edition


~~

Now moving to August TBR now... So I obviously barely followed last month's TBR list so this time I will just so two of the books I will definitely be reading.
  1. Stardust by Neil Gaiman
  2. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas


It's your turn now! Tell me in the comments you July favorites and August TBR list!

Until the next post...


Grnger♪


No comments:

Post a Comment